At Anna's Angels we will be happy to help our new visitors who are undecided about their escort choice. Through the many years of experience on how to deal with various requests we developed a new criteria and design which we now apply on Annas Angels. Very easy to navigate, visually honest, delightful escort photography and full of useful information.
Our receptionists are always honest, courteous and respectful and provide you with the true information about our beautiful female escorts and our handsome and sexy male escorts.
We would advise our first time visitors to observe following points:
When you are ready to make a booking we would need to know: your name, your contact telephone number, type of booking (incall or outcall) the date, time and duration of your appointment.
Where the client visits the escort at their private apartment. Our independent escorts stay in different comfortable and good standard apartments around Central London. Be punctual; if you are going to be late please let us know in advance so that we can inform the escort ASAP and not to terminate your booking.
When the escort visits the client's home or hotel. For hotel visits we will need your name, hotel details, your contact telephone number and the date time and duration of the appointment. If your booking has been made in advance we do ask that once you have checked into your hotel would you please telephone us to let us know your room number. For home visits we will need your name, full postal address, telephone number, the date, time and duration of the appointment. PLEASE NOTE not all of our escorts do home visits.
If you are looking for a particular request about the type of service, dress code, personality we would advise you to have a look at the escort's individual profile which gives all personal details, wardrobe, enjoys list, friends, reviews and photo gallery with more and larger photos of each escort than on most other sites! So you can enjoy a closer look and get what you see!
We try to keep only good girls and boys on Anna’s Angels website and we know all our escorts personally.
We only accept cash (at the beginning of the appointment), please don't be offended by the escort counting it. Please do not try to insult our escorts by trying to negotiate with them. Escorts rates may vary, listed in their profile and no negotiation is possible.
We would advise you to take care of financial arrangements without being asked to ensure that the booking proceeds smoothly.
If you need to cancel your appointment and have given us enough notice, no fee will apply.
If the escort arrives at your hotel or home and for some reason you need to cancel, it is expected that you pay the escort at least enough to cover the return taxi fares.
If after say 10 minutes into the appointment you are not getting along, and providing no entertainment has taken place, it is acceptable for you to ask the escort to leave and to pay them 20% of the agreed fee as a cancellation fee plus return taxi fares.
If entertainment has taken place the appointment may be terminated by yourself but no payment will not be refunded.
If when you get to the escort he/she is not what you had expected for any reason, you may terminate the appointment there and then. If you want to tip the escort to recompense for the time and effort they have made to get ready that will be very much appreciated.
If after say 10 minutes into the appointment you are not getting along, and providing no entertainment has taken place, it is acceptable for you to ask to leave and to collect back 80% of the fee you had paid, leaving the escort with just 20% of the agreed fee as a cancellation fee.
If entertainment has taken place the appointment may be terminated by yourself but the full payment will be kept and no monies will be returned.
Your genuine reviews are important to us, to our new visitors, escorts and yourself. With them you can be sure to gain a good insight into the escort as far as her looks and performance are concerned. They are displayed in each escort profile.
Anna's Angels Team